Embedded Intelligence (Evaluated 1.4 in SoSe17)
After finishing this lecture the participants will have the basic understanding on artificial intelligence, realized in the format of compact wearable or ambient embedded systems, that automatically recognize and smartly response to the context of a single person or a crowd without interrupting their lives.
This lecture focuses on the basic technologies of Embedded Intelligence, e.g., to acquire information from human beings and the environment, to build models of them and applications on top.
- Questions, problems to be solved and examples
- The attributes and application areas of different sensors
- Different signal processing and machine learning methods for different activity recognition tasks
- Key points to be considered in building the architecture for activity recognition
- Dynamic sensor configuration
- Performance evaluation
- Activity with objects
- User State